Part buy – part rent
If you’re set to get some financial support from your family towards buying a house, our part buy – part rent – Parent Power Offer could be for you.
Luna Group is offering extra help to make buying your first part buy – part rent home even more affordable. We will, on selected plots, provide up to £6,000 cash towards the purchase price of the home.
Parents (or a close family member) could help you with your deposit, or guarantee your mortgage, or act as a joint loan applicant. This could enable you to borrow more, bringing property prices within your reach. Providing you’re paying the mortgage it needn’t cost your parents a penny more.
How do I apply?
Speak to your Luna Group Sales Adviser who will talk you through some of the options and introduce you to specialist mortgage advisers.
We could help with your deposit
Luna Group will pay up to £6,000 towards the purchase price of the new home at St. James, Brentwood, to help with your deposit.
We can introduce you to specialist advisers – including mortgage experts who can provide individually-tailored advice and help secure the best mortgage for your own circumstances.
Make home buying easier – we can help in so many ways and guide you through every stage of buying.
OFFER – £6,000 cashback contribution
Parent Power – Part buy – part rent
Terms and Conditions
1. In the event that Luna Group provides up to £6,000 cashback under this offer as a contribution to your mortgage. This sum will be agreed prior to the reservation of your property.
2. Luna Group’s contribution will be deducted from the purchase price at the time of completion.
3. Purchasers will be liable for Stamp Duty (where it applies) in the full amount on the property at the prevailing rate as set by the UK Government.
4. This offer is subject to legal completion on or before the date agreed at the time of reservation.
5. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Luna Group offer.